PVC is one of the most widely used polymers in the world. Made from salt (57%) and oil (43%), PVC quickly became popular for its flexible, durable and cost-effective qualities. Vinyl effectively lasts much longer than alternative materials before it enters into the waste chain.
Sustainable development is at the crossroads of several best practices
- Economy (fair trade)
- Social (respect for people and working conditions)
- Ecology (respect for the environment).
50 years of active recycling
For 50 years now, Vinya has entered into a process of sustainable development:
- All PVC waste is sorted, collected and recycled by a specialized company.
- Other wastes (boxes – packaging, etc … ) are also sorted and recycled .
- We favour lean manufacturing process es
- Our factory is located in Belgium to promote local production
- We favour the use of recycled PVC, carbon neutral PP.
Protecting the environnement
Acting as a responsible and environmentally friendly company, Vinya is committed to reducing the volume of waste, use resources efficiently and recycle as much as possible. Vinya closely follows the latest trends, by selecting recycled PVC and carbon neutral polypropylene. We keep our promises!
Men rely on us
For three generations, Vinya has been living and sharing the family spirit at its plant near Antwerp, encouraging all employees to grow with us. And at the same time, striving to offer our customers and partners the best supply conditions. We keep our promises!